Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day Ten: Too Easy?

Today, a friend of mine played on the six advanced maps. He played during two hours, trying to beat them as hard as he could, and eventually he gave up during half of them. At the end of the test session, he laughed and said "Ok, it was hard, but still feasible".

I laughed too and I worked a few hours to modify the advanced chambers. They were already really hard, now I wish you the best of luck. Advanced chambers are the funniest part of making this game. It's like a revenge, for all the bugs and crashes I faced during the development! But don't worry, I swear you, they're all feasible.

As you can see, we still have nothing really interesting to talk about. We don't even have any funny bug to show. So, we won't talk much longer here for the moment. At least until we've got something interesting to talk about. Just remember, october 10th.

Comments

September 24, 2008 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
1st Comment! I hope lol.

I like what you are doing here. Keep up the good work. Cant wait for the advanced chambers! ^.^

-Faldir

September 24, 2008 11:40 PM, Blogger Lionel said :
Mon dieu! Enfin un vrai mod français bien réalisé! ET SUR PORTAL EN PLUS !!!
Pourquoi devoir attendre encore 24 jours.... je vais crever en attendant votre projet!

Sinon, pas trop dures les maps avancées, hein? Du calme, on y est pour tien nous :D

September 25, 2008 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
24 jours d'ici le 10 Octobre?
Les portails sont pas temporels hein :o

September 25, 2008 1:30 AM, Blogger otto888 said :
Wheres the fail in this blog post? :P Bus still,can't wait for the game!

September 25, 2008 1:51 AM, Blogger Matt said :
October 10th is my Birthday! Woot

Nice Present!

September 25, 2008 2:09 AM, Blogger Seventoes said :
Yay! I have it set in my calendar.

Just one question. What address should I mail my wallet to?

September 25, 2008 2:25 AM, Blogger Ryan R. said :
Please please please keep these advanced chambers in the game. Make them a bonus part if you have too. I felt with Valve's Portal was too easy and would really love a brain twister.

September 25, 2008 2:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
I DUN WANNA WAIT! :[

September 25, 2008 6:02 AM, Anonymous Demonz said :
can you put some screenshots of advanced maps?

September 25, 2008 12:32 PM, Anonymous Wolf the Widowmaker said :
Are they in the same league as the official advanced levels?

Sounds awesome, by the way.

September 25, 2008 11:27 PM, Blogger AndyTheGeeky said :
Feasible, eh?
But is it possible?

@Wolf:
Probably nearer to 20,000 leagues - frankly, I wouldn't be too surprised if some of the normal levels are "official advanced chamber" difficulty.

September 26, 2008 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
lol "feasible"

i can't wait to fail at failing them.