Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day One: The Trailer

Here we are, Day One.
The trailer is up and running, the news is posted on forty of the most important Half-Life related websites of the world, and I'm anxious as I've never ever been.

I really hope you will enjoy what we did. We worked hard during eight months to bring this game to you. If you have any question, please ask in the forums.

The trailer so far...

Comments

September 16, 2008 11:26 AM, Anonymous MrBunsy said :
Impressive. Somehow the man standing behind the frosted glass seems more ominous than an empty room :P

September 16, 2008 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
Very nice. I especially like that you kept it secret until it was done. Most want to brag about a project that never gets delivered.

Looking forward to giving it a try.

2C

September 16, 2008 6:52 PM, Anonymous Daniel said :
Looks awesome, excellent work.

Will this get you some money or you were mostly looking to attract developpers for a job opportunity?

Whatever the reason, Good luck with your baby! Well done! Oh wait, haven't played it yet.

September 17, 2008 12:06 AM, Blogger Bam Bam said :
Who's the music by?

September 17, 2008 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
Nice work ^^

music : linkin park - Session ( Matrix Realoaded )

September 17, 2008 8:08 PM, Anonymous acropol said :
hey nice work! I absolutely love the trailer! very profesionnaly done! :D

keep up the good work!

September 18, 2008 1:54 AM, OpenID AttackOfTheThumbs said :
Oh shit, I forgot how much I lvoe this fucking track. Mr. Hahn at his finest.

Anyways, fucking sweet as project and once I hav emy new laptop I'll be playing this mother.

September 18, 2008 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
I nearly sh*t my pants when i saw the aperture science reception area!

September 18, 2008 2:56 PM, Blogger will said :
Music is Session by Linkin Park... I think...

Can't wait to play this.

September 18, 2008 5:58 PM, Anonymous dapete said :
Very nice.

Although for the music, I would have probably gone with something by Cake.

September 18, 2008 11:29 PM, Blogger gmao said :
portal always give me an "dark climax" of the ambient, and this music choice killed this....

September 19, 2008 1:13 PM, Blogger mário said :
L O V E

September 19, 2008 10:57 PM, Anonymous Volvo said :
Amazing!!!

September 22, 2008 3:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
dude you got some mad skills

cant wait for it

September 22, 2008 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
Christmas comes early this year. Looks awsome. Can't wait to see what you have done with the story. :))

September 22, 2008 5:45 PM, Blogger fire.esper said :
YES! This is incredible!

October 10, 2008 9:02 AM, Blogger Chris said :
Very nice, just as engrossing as Portal was. A little unintuitive in some spots, I see people whining about difficulty, but difficult is good, I think it might just need an extra sign or two around the "hard" spots (everyones a critic eh? why can't I just shut the hell up and enjoy the wonderful thing you made, right?).

Thanks for all the hard work, it was a great story.