Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My team and I would like to wish you a merry Christmas!
During the last weeks, a lot of fans asked for some download link to the new tracks of the 1.1.0 version. I thought I'd give it to you for Christmas, so here it it with an exclusive track/remix made by Valentin Brunn that I just found:

Edit: By the way, we just reached the 300,000 confirmed downloads cap.
There may be more, but we can't possibly count everything and everyone.
Thanks to all the people who supported us!

Comments

December 25, 2008 2:27 PM, Blogger Pkekyo| said :
Thanks, I'll make a point of playing through Prelude again for Christmas.

Thanks for your efforts, and happy holidays to you, your family and friends.

- Pkekyo

December 25, 2008 3:56 PM, Blogger jack_wade said :
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!

Beautiful songs, I love the "Still Alive Prelude" one. Thanks a lot.

December 26, 2008 12:40 AM, Blogger Alexandr said :
Merry Christmas to you, guys!
Wish you to spend some quality time with your family and friends!
Thank you for doing all this and not quitting!

December 26, 2008 6:10 PM, Anonymous cbrain said :
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

December 31, 2008 11:54 AM, Blogger Nevets said :
hi there...good work..when i get home will be the 1 thing to doynload 2day...and i was wondering..isn't there like a speech file?that way i could translate it 2 portuguese send it to you and you could put it in da game(and u should post it for more ppl that know other languages 2 do it s well..wide lang.support :p)...or make a update for da game or whatever, well it was an idea..

keep it real and merry xmas
adios

nevetslook@gmail.com

December 31, 2008 11:57 AM, Blogger Nevets said :
ps: text translation not speech...lol...i ment a file with the subtitles..well..adios

December 31, 2008 12:38 PM, Blogger Nicolas said :
You know, there's already a portuguese translation of the mod.

January 3, 2009 8:51 PM, Anonymous Spoon said :
WOW! These songs are great! Are they all in the 1.1.0 version? I'm really sorry but I haven't played it yet...

January 4, 2009 1:58 PM, Anonymous Valentin said :
Thanks for linking my song! I think you did a great job with this mod ^^ Ive played it about 20 times now and the end is so great!
however ^^ happy new year and stuff!

Valentin