Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hilarious bug

An hilarious bug which is already fixed in the next update!
Credits goes to menjaludni for this video.

Comments

October 15, 2008 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
haw haw haw

October 15, 2008 4:53 PM, Blogger Strongit said :
Awesome...I ran across that glitch the first time I went through with cubes. I tried to use it to put a crapload of them in the turret chamber but still ended up getting killed.

October 15, 2008 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
I noticed that too when I was going through the level for the first time. I tried just now to see how many I could get. ended up with the cubes being stuck in the shaft, crashing the game..think I had about 20 cubes in the shaft alone.

October 15, 2008 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
ou rly? its rly "reported" :)
i rly cry if you dont read comments..

October 15, 2008 7:20 PM, Anonymous Sarda [CP] said :
@above poster:
you're an idiot. the comments are read, but nobody wants to download a file and then unzip it just to look at screenshots that you didn't even try to describe.

October 15, 2008 7:22 PM, Anonymous Sarda [CP] said :
on another note, i said this in steam chat

Sarda [CP]: now, for those of you who have seen the idiots of garry's mod videos
Sarda [CP]: imagine that part where it just shows gordon freeman's face on a white background
Sarda [CP]: and says "gordon freeman"
Sarda [CP]: now imagine it saying "portal prelude"

October 15, 2008 7:48 PM, Blogger Nicolas said :
@Sarda [CP]:
Actually, I took a look at the archive and the screenshots. That's how I fixed the bug. But it's even cooler in video.

October 15, 2008 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
oka, sry Sarda and THANKS Nicolas for fixing it :)

October 15, 2008 10:33 PM, Anonymous Britt said :
A bug, really? Because it seems to me that burying you alive with spheres is just the sort of thing Aperture Science would do to unsatisfactory test subjects. As opposed to the "Victory Candescence".

October 15, 2008 10:36 PM, Anonymous Royale said :
Hey, 2nd video of mine being featured on the front page.

Notice that the FPS went down at the end of the vid because there were too many spheres :D

October 16, 2008 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
The patch is not at the bottom of the download page. Where is it ? Has it even been released yet ?

October 16, 2008 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said :
With a video like that, this has to be said: this game requires a lot of balls.

October 17, 2008 7:48 PM, Anonymous =(eGO)=? Mostly said :
This is the best portal mod yet. I dont care what anyone says on this site or anywhere else. The little glitches are totaly overlooked in my eyes. Well done men. Well done.

October 17, 2008 10:55 PM, Blogger Devon said :
I wish that this mistake could be left in or at least for there to be an option for it to still be there.
Also when will the update be released and will it update though steam?