Portal: Prelude Forum

Everything that has an end, has a beginning...

You are not logged in.

#26 21-01-2009 20:38:27

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Todolist

Ok, I understand your concern.

EchoFox wrote:

By the way, it feels a little weird to be communicating directly with the maker of this game! Good for you for keeping in touch with the community!

We're just a small team, unlike commercial games and teams, we absolutely need the community to spread the word if we want to get in touch with the most people we can. And then, it's also about respect and we always cared about what people say and what we could do to help. Anyway, stop embarassing me xD

#27 03-03-2010 01:06:56

FIFTILS

hey im new in this forum and i don t know if i can ask this question here but i will do it, sorry if im in the wrong place: i download the game and i have steam but when i start the game in the places where he scientist have to stay theres the word "error" in red letters and in other places, like the chamber 19 room1 theres a lot of this words, and in the end, i can t see anything because this words. do you know why this words appear?

#28 03-03-2010 06:36:47

13thSlayer

FIFTILS wrote:

hey im new in this forum and i don t know if i can ask this question here but i will do it, sorry if im in the wrong place: i download the game and i have steam but when i start the game in the places where he scientist have to stay theres the word "error" in red letters and in other places, like the chamber 19 room1 theres a lot of this words, and in the end, i can t see anything because this words. do you know why this words appear?

Wrong place, move this to http://portalprelude.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=4 . That's a). B) 1.1.0 version is out of date, i belive you need to redownload the mod. C) Do you own Portal? Did you ever play it? (Not sarcasm, you have to play Portal on Steam at least once for this stuff to work)

Board footer