Portal: Prelude Forum

Everything that has an end, has a beginning...

You are not logged in.

#1 16-10-2008 12:56:25

DZJB
Website

[fixme] Least Portals Chamber 15 bug

Just a while ago I completed the chamber with 4 portals. When I entered the elevator, it didn't show my number, instead it only showed the required numbers for bronze, silver and gold, and just granted me those without comparing them to my actual number of portals.

In the Bonus Maps menu, it says that I've completed the chamber now with 0 portals. I didn't do anything weird, except using the cube exploit in the beginning.

Here are some screenshots: [1][2][3]

-DZJB

YouTube || Photobucket || Check out my Blog!

Latest vid: Chamber 03 in 16 secs

#2 16-10-2008 13:33:32

sg3s
Website

Re: [fixme] Least Portals Chamber 15 bug

Yeah.... I had the same bug, BTW these look like standard numbers and not actually possible in the challenge itself.

#3 16-10-2008 13:38:37

DZJB
Website

sg3s wrote:

Yeah.... I had the same bug, BTW these look like standard numbers and not actually possible in the challenge itself.

What do you mean by standard numbers? I haven't figured out how to do it in 2 (and if you know, plz don't spoil it for me wink)

Btw, here's proof that it shows that I've 'completed it' with 0 portals. *clicky*

-DZJB

YouTube || Photobucket || Check out my Blog!

Latest vid: Chamber 03 in 16 secs

#4 16-10-2008 13:48:42

sg3s
Website

DZJB wrote:

sg3s wrote:

What do you mean by standard numbers? I haven't figured out how to do it in 2 (and if you know, plz don't spoil it for me wink)

Btw, here's proof that it shows that I've 'completed it' with 0 portals. *clicky*

-DZJB

There is no way to complete it in 2 portals... Thats what I mean with standard numbers, they haven't 'set' these challenge numbers correctly.

#5 16-10-2008 14:46:23

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Indeed, there is no way to beat the records in this map.
We didn't make any records for the moment.
This will be fixed in the next version anyway.
Thanks!

Board footer