Portal: Prelude Forum

Everything that has an end, has a beginning...

You are not logged in.

#1 15-10-2008 10:32:00

4u2c

Sphere fell through chain gate (inside where the narrow chamber is)

with the tall ladder.
I got to the end where it says to return to the lab and get the orb, but earlier in the game I made it to that room and took the orb with me into the narrow chamber. i let go of the sphere to climb the ladder and the sphere fell through a solid object.
when I return to the lab the orb is gone, and it is sitting in the bottom of the chamber that has a locked gate on it.
(I watched a spoiler to realize I need that orb to continue yet can not get to it.)
unable to restart map either because the select is 18-19 and I can't start at 19.

#2 15-10-2008 11:04:22

DemonStrate

Re: Sphere fell through chain gate (inside where the narrow chamber is)

4u2c wrote:

with the tall ladder.
I got to the end where it says to return to the lab and get the orb, but earlier in the game I made it to that room and took the orb with me into the narrow chamber. i let go of the sphere to climb the ladder and the sphere fell through a solid object.
when I return to the lab the orb is gone, and it is sitting in the bottom of the chamber that has a locked gate on it.
(I watched a spoiler to realize I need that orb to continue yet can not get to it.)
unable to restart map either because the select is 18-19 and I can't start at 19.

Yeah, I did that yesterday. The orb can literally fall into the framework of the ladder area, making it impossible to get again. Lol.

#3 15-10-2008 14:23:25

NykO18
Administrator
Website

Re: Sphere fell through chain gate (inside where the narrow chamber is)

Fixed in the next update!
Thanks.

Board footer